It is a traditional building from 1900, located in Lechovo square. It was originally used as a school from 1914 until 1958 and then as a community store. The Folklore and Ethnological Museum is located in one part of the building. The Cultural Association funded the partial restoration in the 1980s and the rest of the restoration in 2005. In the lower part of the building, inside the arches are the famous traditional fountain of Lechovo.